Community Connections Facilitator (Maternity Leave)
12 month Maternity Leave Contract (until February 2021)
Integration of adults with disability into the community
Please click here for the full Position Description
As a Facilitator, you will work closely with our participants to understand their goals and assist them achieve meaningful outcomes.
The Facilitator position requires enthusiastic and motivated individuals to work with participants who require support with physical mobility, personal care, manual handling, complex communication and/or behaviours of concern.
You will be working alongside a dedicated, professional team who value innovation and flexibility in person-centred service delivery and community inclusion. A thorough understanding and commitment to person-centred principles and community inclusion is a MUST.
To be successful in this role, you will:
– Be a mature-minded, confident individual who thrives on working as part of a team
– Have qualifications or experience in working with people with a disability
– Have strong interpersonal skills and a positive approach to co-workers and customers
– Possess a strong work ethic and high level of resilience
– Demonstrate a genuine commitment to a whole-of-life approach to the support needed for people to live more independently and work towards achieving their goals.
It is essential you hold:
– Certificate IV in Disability or Community Services
– A valid Australian Drivers Licence
– A current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or be willing to obtain)
– A Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme Check (or be willing to obtain)
Email your resume and cover letter highlighting your reason for applying and how you will contribute to C2A’s positive culture, continued growth and success to firstname.lastname@example.org