Community Connections/Senior Support
Full time - ongoing - 38 hours per week
As Senior Support you will provide day-to-day coordination of onsite and community-based activities ensuring our participant’s needs and goals are met. You will promote a consistent approach to service delivery ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations in collaboration with the Coordinator.
This role is Frankston based.
Key areas of responsibility
• Participant Services
• Leading, directing and developing staff
• Coordinating resources and scheduling program activities in budget
• Overseeing OH&S compliance and NDIS Quality & Safeguarding
Required skills and experience
• Understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in disability program
management (assessment, coordination, community linking and
budgets) and understanding the needs of people with disability.
• Proven ability to plan, prioritise, meet deadlines and juggle competing
demands, working in a fast paced and flexible environment.
• Commitment to person centred care and quality of care.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and lead staff.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, co-ordinate and organise own work and
work of team members.
• Ability to maintain professionalism, integrity and confidentiality.
• Demonstrated high level communication skills, both written and verbal
with a high degree of empathy.
• Current Australian Drivers’ licence
Connecting2Australia is a not-for-profit community business organisation that has 66 years of creating opportunities for people living with a disability or disadvantaged.
A Position Description for this role can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or following the link https://connecting2australia.org.au/pd_community-connections-senior-support/.
Applications Close: COB 12 March 2020
C2A are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. People with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Email your resume and cover letter highlighting your reason for applying and how you will contribute to C2A’s positive culture, continued growth and success to email@example.com