Work Connections/Work Crew Facilitator – Casual
Work Crew Facilitator
Thomastown, Wonthaggi and Mildura Hubs
Integration of adults with a disability into the workforce
Please click here for a full Position Description
As a Facilitator, you will work closely with our employees to understand their goals and assist them to achieve meaningful outcomes. Facilitators provide support, training, and development to employees in a variety of manual labour settings such as recycling and contract garden maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will:
– Be a mature-minded, confident individual who thrives on working as part of a team
– Have qualifications or experience in working with people with a disability
– Have qualifications or experience in garden maintenance
– Have strong interpersonal skills and a positive approach to co-workers and customers
– Possess a strong work ethic and high level of resilience
– Demonstrate a genuine commitment to a whole-of-life approach to the support needed for people to live more independently and work towards achieving their goals.
– Certificate III or IV in Disability or Community Services (or be willing to obtain)
– A valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
– A current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or be willing to obtain)
C2A are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. People with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Email your resume and cover letter highlighting your reason for applying, which location/hub you are applying for, and how you will contribute to C2A’s positive culture, continued growth and success to firstname.lastname@example.org