Work Connections – Business Manager
Business Manager - Bayswater Hub - Full time
Are you an enabling leader who inspires their team? Are you a passionate and confident multi-tasker? Would you thrive providing leadership, focused on exemplary customer service, the growth and sustainability of the business, driving operational efficiencies while, role modelling the leadership behaviours that create a high performing, positive, engaged culture in line with the business values.
· Leading, directing and developing Facilitators and other staff
· Coordinating resources and scheduling work activities on budget
· Overseeing OH&S compliance and NDIS Quality Compliance
· Staff career development
Required Skills and Experience
· Disability/Community or related field experience
· Comprehensive experience in operational planning including the ability to interpret financial information and budgets
· Superior organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-driven environment
· Excellent IT skills
· Demonstrated high level communication skills,
· both written and verbal with a high degree of empathy.
· Ability to lead proactively with a focus on solutions, along with experience leading a team across multiple locations
· Strong networking and partnerships creating skills
· Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
· Current Australian Drivers Licence
· Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
· Willing to complete a Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check
Connecting2Australia is a not-for-profit community business organisation that has 67 years of creating opportunities for people living with a disability.
Email your resume and cover letter highlighting your reason for applying and how you will contribute to C2A’s positive culture, continued growth and success to email@example.com
A Position Description can be found by clicking here
C2A is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. People with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.