Work Connections/Site Coordinator
Full time - ongoing - 38 hours per week
To drive operational efficiencies while role modelling the leadership behaviours that create a high performing, positive, engaged culture in line with the business values.
Are you an enabling leader who inspires their team? Are you a passionate and confident multi-tasker? Would you thrive providing leadership, focused on exemplary customer service, the growth and sustainability of the business, driving operational efficiencies while, role modelling the leadership behaviours that create a high performing, positive, engaged culture in line with the business values.
• Leading, directing and developing Facilitators and other staff
• Coordinating resources and scheduling work activities on budget
• Overseeing OH&S compliance and NDIS Quality Compliance
• Staff career development
Required Skills and experience
• Disability/Community or related field experience
• Comprehensive experience in operational planning including the ability
to interpret financial information and budgets
• Superior organization and time management skills with the ability to
multitask in a fast-driven environment
• Excellent IT skills
• Demonstrated high level communication skills, both written and verbal
with a high degree of empathy.
• Ability to lead proactively with a focus on solutions, along with
experience leading a team across multiple locations
• Strong networking and partnerships creating skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
• Current Australian Drivers Licence
Connecting2Australia is a not-for-profit community business organisation that has 66 years of creating opportunities for people living with a disability.
A Position Description for this role can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or by following the link:https://connecting2australia.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/PD_Work-Connections-Site-Coordinator-2.pdf
Applications Close: COB 12 March 2020
C2A are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. People with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Email your resume and cover letter highlighting your reason for applying and how you will contribute to C2A’s positive culture, continued growth and success to firstname.lastname@example.org